The announcement of more summer flights was "unacceptable"; accommodation problems were affecting the police; Majorca was silent for a minute on Thursday.
Bylaw amendment will also cover noisy recreational machines.
"We believe that stopping sales of alcohol before 8am on our morning flights is an effective way to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and comfortable journey."
The whole of society has to assume its responsibilities. "It isn't an option; it is an obligation on behalf of responsible adults."
Bars and restaurants
Palma emerged as the cheapest in Western Europe at £57.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback