Splashing around in Mallorca today, December 12.
Heat waves are increasingly common - three this summer. For the whole of the 1990s there was only one.
The highest temperature of the summer has been 43.9C in Sa Pobla.
August was a hot one in Mallorca.
Hazy skies and high temperatures in Mallorca.
Maximum gusts of 102 kilometres per hour were recorded in Soller.
Just three of these cases were confirmed.
A cold front could reach the Balearics late on Saturday.
No drop in temperatures this week in the Balearics.
Next week will begin with a rise in temperatures on Monday.
The heat is not going to let up in the Balearics.
Balearics on level four fire alert.
There were two heat waves in July but they lasted no more than four days.
A long hot week ahead in the Balearics.
This is the third heatwave of the summer in Spain.
The third heatwave of the summer has hit Spain.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma