Spain's interior minister Fernando Grande-Marlaska in Cadiz.
A Guardia Civil boat in the port of Barbete was rammed by a high-powered boat.
The tenants eventually reported the matter to the Guardia Civil.
The barricaded man in Soller shoots at the Guardia Civil with a crossbow when he is arrested.
Eyewitnesses described the action as totally reckless and dangerous.
This car is the one used in the assault on the police van in the heart of Ibiza on Monday.
The Guardia Civil were driving the prisoner to a dental clinic.
The Guardia Civil has seized 73,350 kilos of olives stolen in the province of Seville and has arrested 12 people and investigated 11 others for their alleged involvement in the theft and sale and purchase of this product.
Passenger spat at a flight attendant and failed to heed the crew’s instructions during the flight.
Guardia Civil struggling to meet Mallorca property prices.
Guardia Civil sleeping in motorhomes, on campsites or even in their own vehicle.
Guardia Civil in Andratx (Archive).
The Guardia Civil arrested the two.
The Rolex that was stolen.
GRS officers start foot patrols in the early evenings.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma