The police caught up with the ponies.
A space for motorhomes with services is to be made available in Son Serra de Marina.
Can Picafort - highest temperatures later this week due to be in the north of the island.
Obvious road safety implications.
Police responded to a call shortly after 2am on Thursday.
The climax to the Virgen del Carmen Fiestas and the controversial music festival in Can Picafort.
There have been demands for the event to be called off.
A pilot project for now, the barriers will eventually cover three kilometres.
The local police station is not far from the scene of the incident.
Can Picafort, where hotel occupancy was at its highest.
The German man collapsed around 3pm.
Applause from beachgoers for the emergency services.
The duck swim in Can Picafort.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma