Local residents already have to pay some of the highest taxes in Spain.
Mallorca is up there will some travel wonders of the world.
‘Man spent less than £15 on flying to Mallorca and paying for full English breakfast’.
Inhabitants of the islands are the second longest-living in Europe.
Up to 40 per cent of Britons are planning to take an all-inclusive holiday this year.
Temperatures to hit 31ºC this weekend.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma