Police found no suspicious objects but have requested that the schools remain alert.
Bosco has retired and he is now looking for a home to live in after having achieved infinite accomplishments throughout his life as an agent.
The Guardia Civil were driving the prisoner to a dental clinic.
The incident occurred around 2.30pm.
"Police investigation is ongoing..."
"150,000 euros have been recovered"
The police are understood to have identified the attacker.
The National Police are looking for the attacker.
National Police in Playa de Palma (Archive image).
National Police officers at Son Banya.
National Police in Playa de Palma.
The report was made to the Guardia Civil.
Officers from the family and women's unit arrested the woman.
He has a criminal record for robbery with violence.
Several police patrols went to the scene.
The woman appeared in court in Palma.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma