Calvia council is on a mission to eradicate graffiti.
The general public has been urged to report acts of vandalism.
IB3 will be hoping that the pine doesn't play havoc with its schedules again this year.
Sa Pobla's mayor, Llorenç Gelabert, and the councillor for heritage, Antoni Simó Tomàs, inspect the graffiti.
The mill is the responsibility of the Council of Mallorca.
More rapid response to cleaning graffiti.
Palma police have an anti-graffiti unit.
The municipal services agency cleans graffiti from private buildings.
The rate is two euros per square metre.
The great, the good and the bad last week.
Ses Salines graffiti artist was reportedly under the influence of a psychotropic substance.
The bunkers were abandoned, but in recent times there has been some restoration.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma