The Covid agents will have very limited functions.
The health ministry will send town halls information about people who should be quarantining.
Storm Gloria hits eastern Majorca. Watch the video!
Last May the property was occupied by three Germans who claimed that they took care of the house and the land.
Defence lawyers told the court that the victim became psychologically depressed.
The entrance has now been sealed shut.
Local residents are furious and have accused Palma Local Police of turning a blind eye.
The incident happened in February this year after reports of a heated argument.
The wife raised the alert as she had not been able to contact her husband for a few days.
For now the group will continue to feed the sheep.
The illegal use of mobile phones is the most common distraction for drivers.
City council wants to see more women employed and the wage gap closed.
The local police must have the means and the human resources to protect the citizens and tourists.
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain