“The most important steps to take right now in preparation for Brexit is to make sure you are registered and are least in the system.”
"No matter the terms of our departure from the EU, you will continue to be able to live and work in Spain."
Recruitment would apparently be in other countries, e.g. Spain, and not just the UK.
At the weekend, five people with forged passports were arrested.
The outgoing Speaker of the House of Commons divides opinion in the House at a number of different levels.
“Protecting the rights of British nationals in the EU is an absolute priority for the UK Government”
They discussed the issues affecting the more than 300,000 British citizens who have made Spain their home.
The Government wants to support those who may find it harder to complete all the paperwork.
Should not all MP’s then try to deliver the will of the people?
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca