September - 2023
Palma's EMT buses will once again be chargeable from January 2024. The announcement on Thursday by the councillor for Mobility, Antoni Deudero, has caused a stir among citizens, causing division of opinion, most of whom are wary of having to reload the citizen's card or take out their wallet when entering the bus.
The display by the Red Arrows was cancelled late on Monday night.
Brilliant sunshine is being forecast for Christmas Day this year on Mallorca, according to the long range weather forecast,
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca