Parts of Palma's seafront has been closed due to the high winds.
Storms are heading to the Balearics.
The port authority is urging skippers to exercise extreme caution and to seek shelter in harbours and sheltered coastal areas.
The maximum temperatures will be between 13º-14º higher than usual for this time of year.
See webcams for weather live.
Stay away from the mountains and the coast.
Next week is going to much colder than usual for this time of year.
Conditions should improve from Wednesday.
Conditions will improve slightly on Saturday.
Mallorca is now on storm warning.
High sea temperatures could spark medicanes or tropical cyclones.
Tropical cyclones are hard to detect.
26ºC on Monday night in Capdepera.
High of 38ºC in some parts of Mallorca today.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma