Ryanair might have to remove some flights from its summer schedule cutting capacity for what is expected to be a record summer of travel.
The price of housing is keeping seasonal workers from the mainland away.
16 per cent of Britons can’t do without ketchup or sliced bread when going abroad.
Barnes Wallis used the base to test his bouncing bomb on the coast at nearby Reculver, prior to the Dambusters raid.
Airlines were losing bags last summer at the highest rate for a decade.
Summer 2024 is already in the planning for many.
This summer could be among the five hottest in the last 30 years
Available in blue, black, grey, grey, beige, dark mink, red and green, you only need to change your accessories and footwear to transform your look
“Your brain doesn’t like uncertainty - it’s like a type of pain, something to be avoided.”
Something to consider for a day out at the beach is the picnic, along with preparation of a further snack later.
The United Left of the Balearics yesterday accused Palma City Council of turning its back on the suffering the carriage horses have to endure during the hot peak summer months.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma