One of the speakers.
Palma police had received numerous calls complaining about the noise.
Some parties are organised as a business.
The Balearic government has passed a decree law to deal with illegal parties.
The problem with illegal parties is particularly acute in Ibiza.
The parties coincided with the midsummer Sant Joan fiestas.
Police at the scene of the illegal party in Son Vida.
A tourism ministry inspector was also called to the scene.
Fines were handed out for breaches of Covid regulations.
Homes and terraces are being rented out for illegal parties.
“The Balearic government must control the illegal street parties...”
There were wild parties across Spain and clashes in Palma last weekend.
Police and Guardia Civil waited for the people to leave.
The National Police dealt with a gathering in Camp Redó.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma